Home Mold Remediation
You suspected mold all along. Perhaps it was the musty smell. Maybe you or a member of the family was suffering from chronic, allergy-like symptoms. Maybe the mold was already visible.
You’ve had a thorough Indoor Air Quality Assessment and the best recommendation for you is a professional Home Mold Remediation.
We’ll Guide You Through Every Step
We know a mold remediation can be overwhelming, we are here to walk you through it.
Though every home and circumstance is unique, we follow a proven process to not only remove mold contaminants but keep them from returning.
- Define The Scope. This begins with an Indoor Air Quality Assessment. We will define the extent of the necessary work and what may or may not need to be done. We’ll talk through all your options and tailor a plan that fits your needs and your budget.
- Protect The People. Keeping your family and our crews safe is the first priority. This means preparing your home for the work that needs to be done. We will use methods such as containment walls and negative air to keep your home safe, and we’ll let you know if you can or cannot be in the home during the work.
- Remove The Mold. We will start by removing and discarding non-salvageable material. Next, we will clean what can be saved. We always use safe and environmentally friendly products. There is no reason to replace one environmental toxin with a harsh chemical such as bleach.
- Correct Moisture. Removing or correcting the source of moisture is a vital part of the remediation process to ensure mold does not return. This may be handled by a contractor outside the scope of the mold remediation. If walls or floors are opened up, now is the time to address plumbing issues and other leaks.
- Restoration. If walls or floors were removed during the remediation, the final step will be reinstalling what was taken out.
Will You Have To Gut My Home?
Every effort will be made to remove only the material necessary.
If you only have surface mold, we might be able to clean it without removing anything. However, if mold is inside walls or under floors, we may have to remove the material to clean it properly.
If mold is in your crawlspace it may be necessary to remove insulation in order to clean floor joists and apply an antimicrobial agent.
We’ll contain the work area and pump the air outside, keeping you and your family safe.
This Sounds Expensive!
We understand most people rarely plan for the expense of Home Mold Remediation so we are careful about controlling costs and managing your expectations from the beginning.
With a clear understanding of the problem, we can work with you to create a remediation protocol that fits your needs.
The best place to start is with an Indoor Air Quality Assessment. This step will give you all the information you need to move forward. You will discover exactly how extensive your problem is and what is necessary to solve it.
We’re Here When You Need Us.
Call Branch Environmental. We’re experts not only at mold removal but at determining and remediating the underlying causes. From hidden mold sources to major contaminants, we can identify exactly what is going on in your home and rid it of environmental toxins, often for good.