Branch Environmental is a fast paced small business that believes no one should live in a home that makes them sick. We accomplish that mission by providing mold remediation, asbestos abatement, and water damage restoration services.
The receptionist is the front line of connecting with people that need our services. They are responsible for establishing trust and identifying the needs of potential customers as they call in. Great communication skills, a genuine care for people, and the ability to think quickly are a must.
Beyond answering phones, this position will assist with general administrative duties and tasks such as compiling reports to completing special projects.
- Answer incoming calls
- Create exceptional first impressions
- Quickly assess needs and determine appropriate course of action
- Set up customer files and compile inspection reports
- Book inspection appointments
- Collect information and pass to appropriate people
- Monitor company email
- Administrative tasks and projects as assigned
Please submit your resume and answers to the following questions to email@example.com
- Tell us everything you know about our company. Why do we exist? Share any experiences you’ve had that help you understand what we do and why we do it.
- Why are you applying for this job? What attracts you to it and why do you think it’s a good job for you?
- What do you think makes a great employee? Why? Please give examples.
This employer participates in E-Verify and Drug Free Workplace.